AppNego is a blog for reading quality content related to Android, IOS, Windows, Apps, Games and other mobile news marketing and many other tech related topics. I take care of all the content here, and at the same time I also let guest bloggers to show their talent and write a guest post on the blog. The purpose is to help other bloggers to reach out to a new audience base, share their talent.
Here I will lay down some tips and points before you submit your guest post, this will ensure that your submission gets fast approval.
How you can become a AppNego contributor?
- Check homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article AppNego publish, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write a content which is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers. Remember, best article is when it teaches anything, or is an unbiased opinion based on research, facts and experience.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit : AppNego respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write an very original piece, which is written specifically for AppNego audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 700 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take your own screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Youtube and embed that into your article.
- No Affiliate link : Please do not add any affiliate links.
- Copyright : We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from AppNego. Also by submitting post to AppNego, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to submit guest post?
If you have read and understood all the above mentioned guidelines, you can submit the article directly. I have made the process of submitting your guest post very simple, and if you have worked with WordPress.
Use the below form to contact us and we will create an id for you.
If you are not familiar with WordPress, you can Email us the article in MS Word format at info[at]Appnego.com. Attach images separately.